We meet each Sunday at 10 a.m.. We’d love to see you in person, but you can also join by Google Meet or phone. Either way we hope to provide engaging, thoughtful worship incorporating worship songs and prayer.
In person you’ll always receive a warm welcome and cake! Children are always a joy.
On the third Sunday of each month, we have Café church. That means activities for all ages and lively discussion on the topics of the day....or just a catch up. All accompanied by bacon, sausage and egg rolls (don’t worry we have red and brown sauce).
At Christmas, Easter, Mothers Day, Pentecost and Covenant, our services will be different - relevant to the season.
As a church within the Sheffield Methodist Circuit each week’s service is led by a Minister, Local Preacher, or Worship Leader following the church lectionary. As an inclusive church our preachers share this vision and promote justice in their teaching. At least once a month we come together at God's table and share communion.
- 24th July: Rev Jill Pullen - united service with Renishaw Methodist @Killamarsh
- 31st Jul: Own arrangement - David
- 7th August: Helen Elliott
- 14th August: John Young
- 21st August: Breakfast Church
- 28th August: Richard Jackson - united service at Renishaw Methodist church - please note location change